Sunday 13 December 2015

Turning Point

Now, a lot of the works displayed on my blog have been mainly unfinished items. After spending hours and hours of my own time improving, I really started to get somewhere. Here are the concept illustrations which really show the turning point in my artwork as a whole. Bringing in colours combining composition and storytelling, things started coming together.

Instead of producing draft after draft I began selecting one idea and taking it to the next level.


Theme: Mystical Cave.

























Theme: CgHub Character creation challenge (Flying Lizard)

This particular illustration was of significance to me as it was the last image I had shared on ChHub before the website was taken down :( sad times. Felt a great sense of achievement with this image I have taken this into into Maya and put my 3D knowledge to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment